and, not surprisingly, I am feeling brilliant.
Working together in the garden and on projects around the farm together, preparing meals together, singing and dancing together at nights and sharing the amazingly different lives we have had is so good...we love it!
Yoga in the mornings for an hour or two has made me more flexible than I have ever been in my life, in the space of less than three weeks.
Everyone else has been here longer than I and some, Particularly Mira and Vici, are thinking of leaving soon. They are thinking of spending time in Granada.
Having just used just about all the superlatives in the English language to describe the time I am having here, one would be forgiven for being a little confused as to why I would think of leaving at all. The notion that there are many other wonderful places in the world that I have not seen draws me strongly to hit the road again. I think Granada sounds good.
No comments:
Post a Comment